New York City SEO Clients: What Can Being Number One Do For Your Company?
Everyday, there are millions of web users searching on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing for products they want and need. Think about how your businesses (New York, or elsewhere) would profit when your site is seen on the first page. A business would be able to keep a steady flow of customers from the sheer fact that they’re the first thing seen when using internet search engines and SEO is the key to getting those customers.
So how are search engine rankings different than an advertisement in a newspaper, magazine or even the phone book? When reading a paper, people tend to skim over visual advertisements as ones mind already knows it isn’t the information sought after. Advertisements are everywhere and seen on everything. However, when people use search engines, they know the product or service that they’re looking for. They’re searching for a specific product and your business is one of the first things they see. Right away you have a customer who is interested as your product is no longer seen as an advertisement, but rather, a result for the search.
Keep in mind, every campaign is unique for each client. No matter the industry or location, a campaign needs to be customized to better achieve the goals at hand.
The following is how a general campaign normally runs:
- Analyzing keyword combinations and seeing which generate not only the most viewers, but the highest conversion rate. This is the backbone of SEO campaigns. More popular key words and search phrases, means more clientele. In a local campaign, like New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Long Island, Staten Island or New York State, the cities and state become part of the keyword phrase. This is one way we target customers in your area.
- Then we integrate pages that focus solely on certain keywords and phrases that will target specific searchers. For SEO purposes, a page should be specifically created with keywords in mind.
- As a part of our SEO efforts, we make a site’s design or redesign visually pleasing to visitors. This is how we not only get users to click onto your website, but also keep them looking through your products or services. The longer someone is on your site, the more likely they are to become a client.
- We also make sure that your site loads fast and efficiently. Most people think SEO is just about getting links, which is not true at all. There’s a much more technical side to it. Speed is one of the factors in which search engines judge a website.
- Finally, we make sure to set the backlink campaign to not only be effective, but responsible as well.
We’ve completed campaigns over a very broad range of industries. Our New York City team has years of Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, Social Media, General Internet Marketing, and Web Development experience. Let our New York SEO Company work to get you the results your products deserve; contact us today.
Empire Media Group LLC
44 West 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010