Domains starting at $8.99 for .com registration at GoDaddy
Doesn’t you business deserve it’s own domain name?
We have seen people making use of odd domain names for their business or blogs. Odd domains are great, but keep them understandable and clear. For some reason, many use unmemorable and hard to spell domains which is really impossible for anyone to remember. Think “Google” not “Ghoogal”! I would always suggest to select such keywords for your domain which are short, memorable and easy to spell. Here in this article you will read 5 Top Tips for selecting the Best Keyword Domains.
5 TIPS FOR SELECTING DOMAIN KEYWORDS:
- Make a list of keywords that best describe your company or blog. For example if your blog is related to Coffee; I would suggest select a domain having the keyword “coffee” in it for faster indexing search engines.
- Make use of small, memorable, and easy to spell keywords only. Keep in mind popular acronyms since you can imagine how annoying it would be to write http://worldwideweb.empiremedia.com instead of http://www.empiremedia.com
- Now try looking for a new domain with the link above. If you are not able to get the desired domain, try to altering it by inserting hyphens, adding another related keyword or using a synonymy. Don’t overuse hyphens (we recommend a maximum of two).
- You can register a domain name with up to 63 characters, but it doesn’t mean that you should make use of the entire 63 characters. Try not to have a long domain as it is harder to remember.
- If you are searching for a domain for your company or product launch, it is better to register all other available extensions like .com, .org, .info, .mobi, .tv, and .co. Just keep in mind, you need not have to build site on every registered extensions, but this is done to reserve the domains name otherwise you are welcoming fraud and people think that it might be one of your sister sites.
Here’s another promotion to take a look at:
Need a logo design?